Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just because

Something infective and joyous: Laisse Tomber Les Filles. France Gall, singing Serge Gainsbourg – and as readers of this blog should know, that's a combination that will bring a smile to the face. Groovy, bébé.

And for those of you who are in particular need of cheering up (not me, thanks. I'm fine), Quink has posted a story that has everything. (Larry David would approve).

UPDATE: here is what is, in retrospect, a rather unfortunate picture of the vacuum cleaner man in question.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Bill, I suspect that under that curmudgeonly exterior, you're a bit of a softie really...

Puss

9:52 pm  
Blogger buff and blue said...

Ha, it's all an elaborate double bluff, puss. Everyone's familiar of with that type, so it saves times if I can convince people that I am such a one.

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home