Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stupid internet quizzes

not so stupid when you like* the answer. If you don't; elect a new quiz.

You scored as Jeb (President), Dear God, I wouldn't invite you to a party, but you can sort out my finances and MC at a function any time you like.. Mr President Sir..

Jeb (President)


90%

Toby


85%

CJ


85%

Josh


80%

Will


70%

Charlie


65%

Leo


50%

Donna


45%

Abby


30%

Which 'West Wing' Character are You?
created with QuizFarm.com
* No Sam, though? On balance I'd rather be Leo. But the interweb says I'm not, so there.

PS: I may be the most powerful man in the world, but basic html skills baffle me. Sorry. And thanks to the Popinjays, who directed me to it.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Toby for me followed by CJ (eh?)

5:03 pm  
Blogger buff and blue said...

Perhaps it's down to communication and writing skills. If you were girl, you'd be CJ. Maybe I would too.

(Although Quink did suggest that my sunny optimism, success with women and ability to say the right thing at the right time were somewhat Toby-ish).

7:17 pm  
Blogger Nick said...

Turns out I am Charlie. Servile but sarcastic - yup, sounds about right.

1:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home